- Cooking Time: 12 min.
- Difficulty: easy
These cookies can be frozen or stored in the pantry. Because they are not fragile and withstand the rigors of shipping,
Many people baked and sent these to their loved ones serving in Vietnam.
- In a large bowl with electric mixer, beat together shortening and brown sugar.
- Add egg and continue beating until ingredients are well blended.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add flour mixture to shortening mixture, stirring to keep batter well blended.
- Add walnuts, chocolate morsels, coconut, raisins and bananas; mix well. Gradually stir in oats, mixing well.
- Drop dough from end of teaspoon onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 375 oven 12 minutes or until done. Makes 6 dozen cookies.
You may also like
Add Your Comment