- Cooking Time: 8-10 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Recipe from my Grandma, Addie M.
- Beat butter and lard until light. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Sift remaining dry ingredients together. Add to beaten mixture.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon together.
- Shape dough into small balls about 1 inch and roll into sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cookies will flatten during baking.
You may also like
Add Your Comment