- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
A mouth-watering dessert that is prepared using cheesecake mixes. So easy!
Recipe from Jessica Simerly.
- Set aside the filling and strawberry topping packets from cheesecake mixes.
- Place contents of the crust mix packets in a large bowl; add butter and sugar. Mix until crumbly.
- Press into an ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In bowl, combine the milk and contents of filling packets.
- Beat on low speed until blended. Beat on high for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread over the crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread contents of the strawberry topping packs over the cheesecake.
- Top with pineapple and bananas. Drizzle with 1/4 cup chocolate and 1/4 cup caramel topping.
- Spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Before serving, drizzle with remaining chocolate and caramel toppings. Top with nuts and cherries.
You may also like
Add Your Comment