- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
A classic dessert recipe
- Line the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch dish with 1 bag of cookies. Layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- Using another bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You may also like
Add Your Comment