- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Makes 12 servings.
- Combine melted butter or margarine and cracker crumbs. Pat in bottom of 13 x 9 pan.
- Beat egg on high speed of electric mixer till light about 4 minutes. Add powdered sugar, softened butter and vanilla. Beat 5 minutes.
- Spread over crumbs. Chill 30 minutes.
- Spread pineapple over creamed mixture then top with sliced bananas.
- Cover with whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Garnish with cherries and chocolate syrup.
You may also like
Add Your Comment