- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Makes a 9 inch pie.
- Blend sugar, flour, and salt in a medium saucepan. Blend in cherry juice and red food coloring.
- Add cherries; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture has boiled 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in butter and almond extract. Set aside to cool while you mix and roll the crust.
- Pour filling into a pastry-lined 9 inch pie plate. Cover with top crust; seal and flute edge. Cut slits for escape steam.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes until desired brownness.
You may also like
Add Your Comment