- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Makes 20 turnovers.
Turnovers may be frozen and heated before serving in a 425° oven for about 5 minutes.
- Combine apples, blueberries, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon rind.
- Roll half of pie crust to a rectangle 20 x 16 inches. Cut into 10 oblongs.
- Place filling on top of each oblong.
- Dot top of filling with butter. Fold dough over to form a square; prick top with fork. Repeat with other half of dough.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
You may also like
Add Your Comment