- Cooking Time: 25 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Yields 16 squares.
- Sift together and set aside: flour, baking powder and salt.
- Melt over hot water, mix until smooth and set aside 1 package chocolate morsels and shortening.
- Beat until thick and lemon-colored 2 eggs with sugar.
- Add flour mixture. Stir in chocolate mixture and vanilla.
- Pour into 8 inch square, greased, waxed paper lined pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
- When cooled, cut into 2 x 2 inch squares.
You may also like
Add Your Comment