- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A great dip to make for a party or shower.
Serve with chips.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Cover the bottom of a 8 x 8 dish or pie plate with the cream cheese.
- In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, sauce and butter. Pour chicken mixture over cream cheese.
- Top with enough ranch dressing and cheese to cover.
- Heat the dip in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Note: Too much cheese will cause a thick skim to form that will make eating the dip difficult once the cheese has cooled.
You may also like
Add Your Comment