- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Makes around 4 dozen.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, cream together butter, shortening. Add sugars, eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in oats, flour, baking powder, and soda. Mix. Add coconut, nuts, Rice Krispies, and chocolate chips, mix well.
- Measure out 1/4 cup batter for each cookie. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Allow cookies to cool slightly on sheet before removing.
You may also like
Add Your Comment