- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Recipe from celebrity Burt Reynolds.
- Cook the bacon in a large heavy pot.
- Salt and pepper the beef and dredge it in flour. Brown beef in the bacon fat, turning often (add a little oil if needed). Sprinkle with sugar.
- Add onion and garlic, tomato sauce, wine, water or broth, bay leaf and thyme.
- Cover and cook slowly for 1 1/2 hours.
- Add carrots, celery, potatoes, and mushrooms. Continue to cook uncovered until vegetables are tender.
You may also like
Add Your Comment