- Cooking Time: 60 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Prepare this lasagna and then bake the next day.
- Brown ground beef, drain. Add spaghetti sauce and water. Simmer.
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, chives, oregano, and egg. Mix well.
- In ungreased dish, spread 1 1/2 cups meat sauce, top with half noodles, half ricotta cheese mixture, and half mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat with remaining noddles, ricotta, and mozzarella. Top with meat sauce.
- Refrigerate overnight. Heat oven to 350 degrees bake for one hour or until noodles are tender.
You may also like
Add Your Comment