- Cooking Time: 2-3 hrs.
- Difficulty: easy
Recipe from Judi Swihart.
Makes 18 large rolls.
- Chop onion, garlic, pepper and mix in bowl with rice and meat and 1 can sauce.
- Put outer leaves of cabbage in boiling water until soft and workable. Drain and cool.
- Make balls of meat mixture and put in cabbage leaves, tucking in all edges and secure with pick.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with rest of cabbage leaves. Then add cabbage rolls.
- Cover with kraut and juice. Add the other can of tomato sauce and the tomato juice.
- Cover and bake in slow oven, 250 to 300 degrees for 2-3 hours.
You may also like
Add Your Comment