- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Fudge filled with nuts and caramel.
- Butter a 9 inch square pan well, set aside. Cut candy bars into 1/2 inch slices; set aside.
- In a heavy sauce pan, bring sugar, butter and milk to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook and stir until a candy thermometer reads 234 (soft ball stage) around 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour half into prepared pan. Sprinkle with candy bar slices. Top with remaining chocolate mixture and spread evenly.
- Let stand at room temperature to cool. Cut into squares.
You may also like
Add Your Comment