- Cooking Time: 45-50 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Slice apples into 1/2 slices. Slice butter into small squares.
- In a bowl stir liquid caramel topping and cinnamon together. Toss in apples, mixing until evenly coated.
- Spread apple mixture into an 8 inch square baking dish. Using the same bowl, mix together flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in oats and crumble over apples.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until tender and the topping is golden brown.
You may also like
Add Your Comment