- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
The perfect sweet and salty snack
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Combine popcorn, cereal, pretzels and pecans in large bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in 2 quart sauce pan.
- Cook and stir with wooden spoon over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil over entire surface.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook without stirring 5 minutes. (Mixture should continue to bubble gently over surface.)
- Remove saucepan from heat. Quickly stir in vanilla and baking soda, stirring carefully.
- Pour over popcorn mixture in bowl, stirring until well coated.
- Spread onto cookie sheet or roasting pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
- Transfer popcorn mixture to large piece of parchment paper.
- Cool completely, breaking mixture into clusters as it cools.
You may also like
Add Your Comment