- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Easy to make and fun to eat!
- After corn is popped, keep hot and crisp in 300 degree oven.
- Meanwhile, add the sugar, syrup, vinegar, and milk together.
- Cook slowly until sugar is dissolved. Then cook briskly until soft crack stage is reached at 280 degrees.
- Put popcorn in large bowl. Pour immediately the syrup over the popcorn.
- Stir quickly while pouring so that all the popcorn will be well coated.
- Moisten hands with cold water so mixture will not stick to hands, and form popcorn into balls.
You may also like
Add Your Comment