- Cooking Time: 20-25 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Delicious chocolate chip bars with an ooey, gooey, caramel center. Quick and easy to make.
- Melt caramels with cream in top of double boiler.
- Slice cookie dough into 1/4 inch rounds and place in the bottom of greased 8 or 9 inch square pan. Press down to create a solid even layer.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown. Cookies will be puffy when removed from oven. Cool slightly.
- Sprinkle chocolate pieces over warm cookie base. Carefully spread with caramel mixture and sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours and cut into squares.
You may also like
Add Your Comment