- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Serve with a French bread.
- In large saucepan, brown beef, drain and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, saute onion, carrots, celery, basil and parsley in one tablespoon butter until vegetables are tender about 10 minutes.
- Add broth, potatoes, and beef bring to a boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile in small skillet, melt remaining butter. Add flour, cook and stir fry 3-5 minutes or until bubbly. Add to soup, bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add cheese, milk, salt and pepper cook and stir until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat, blend in sour cream.
You may also like
Add Your Comment