- Cooking Time: 50-60 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A classic dinner recipe
- Saute ground beef in skillet over medium-high heat until cooked. Drain. Add garlic and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, soy sauce, and seasoned salt. Stir well.
- Cover and allow to cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add uncooked elbow macaroni to skillet; stir well, return lid and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Turn off heat, remove bay leaves, and add 1 cup cheddar cheese right before serving.
You may also like
Add Your Comment