- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
The original recipe calls for condensed milk. Did this person mean evaporated? There is no way to know for sure, but I think I would use evaporated in mine.
- Cook the macaroni.
- Melt the butter and mix with the macaroni. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grate the cheese and mix most of it with the macaroni.
- Beat the eggs. Blend together with the milk.
- Put the macaroni in a casserole or baking dish.
- Pour the milk and egg mixture over it until the liquid reaches the top of the macaroni. (You may have some leftover egg mixture.)
- Spread the remaining cheese on top. Cook at 350 degrees until the cheese on the top becomes brown and bubbly.
You may also like
Add Your Comment