- Cooking Time: 10-12 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A cookie with a melted Milk Dud inside. Yummy!
- In a mixing bowl, cream the shortening, peanut butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Chill for a least 1 hour. Shape a teaspoon of dough around each Milk Dud so it is completely covered.
- Roll ball in remaining sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until set.
You may also like
Add Your Comment