- Cooking Time: 25-30 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A sinfully moist and delicious chocolate cake
- Cream butter, add brown sugar gradually creaming until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add chocolate, slightly cooled.
- Add 1 teaspoon soda to buttermilk and 1 1/4 teaspoons soda and the salt to flour. Add flour and buttermilk alternately.
- Add vanilla, mix in Dr Pepper.
- Pour batter into 3 greased and floured 8 inch round pans.
- Bake 375 degrees 25-30 minutes. Cool on rack and frost with your favorite frosting.
You may also like
Add Your Comment