- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Recipe from Mr. Adams.
- Mix together sugar and flour.
- Melt butter. Stir in 4 tablespoons cocoa and water. Bring mixture to a boil. Pour over dry mixture.
- Add buttermilk, 2 slightly beaten eggs, soda, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until test done.
- To make icing, melt 1 stick butter and 4 tablespoons cocoa together in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add powdered sugar, 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla and 6 tablespoons milk. Blend and spread on cooled cake.
You may also like
Add Your Comment