- Cooking Time: 35-45 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Moist and delicious!
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate, and butter over low heat, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Gradually add sugar, beating until thick.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to egg mixture. Stir in melted chocolate, vanilla, and nuts.
- Pour half of the batter in a greased 8 inch square baking pan set aside.
- For cream cheese filling, beat 2 tablespoons butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl until light. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating until fluffy. Blend in egg, 1 tablespoon flour, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Mix well.
- Spread filling over chocolate batter in pan. Dollop remaining batter over filling. (Use a knife and cut through batter swirling the knife around, if you desire a marble look.)
- Bake at 350 at 35-45 minutes or until brownies test done. Cool. Store in the refrigerator.
You may also like
Add Your Comment