- Cooking Time: 25 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A delicious brownie layered with both flavor and texture. So yummy!
If you are "crunched" for time, try this recipe using a packaged brownie mix.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; add eggs. Stir in cocoa, flour, vanilla and salt.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9 baking pan. Bake 350 for 25 minutes or until brownies test done. Cool.
- Spread marshmallow cream over cooled brownies.
- In a saucepan, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in the cereal. Spread over marshmallow layer.
- Chill before cutting. Store in refrigerator.
You may also like
Add Your Comment