- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
A no-bake creamy dessert
- Mix pudding and 3 1/2 cups milk in a bowl. Blend together for about 2 minutes then fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick spray. Place a layer of whole graham crackers on the bottom, then top with 1/2 the pudding.
- Cover pudding with another layer of graham crackers, top with remaining pudding and another layer of crackers.
- Make frosting: combine 3 tablespoons of cocoa, 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons warm milk.
- Carefully spread the prepared frosting on the graham crackers.
- Chill overnight or at least 8 hours.
You may also like
Add Your Comment