- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Makes 4 servings.
- Cut meat across the grain into 1/2 inch strips about 1 1/2 inch long.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir until onion in tender, then remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, cook meat until light brown.
- Reserving 1/3 cup of broth, stir in remaining broth, the catsup, garlic, and salt. Cover; simmer 15 minutes.
- Blend reserved broth and flour; stir into meat mixture. Add mushrooms and onion.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Reduce heat. Stir in sour cream; heat.
- Serve over noodles.
You may also like
Add Your Comment