- Cooking Time: 40 min.
- Difficulty: easy
This delicious sheet cake recipe originated in the Southern United States.
- Combine 1/2 lb. margarine, 2 teaspoons cocoa, 1 cup cola beverage and marshmallows in top of a double boiler.
- Heat over boiling water until marshmallows melt and mixture comes to a boil. Add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Bake in a greased 12 x 15 x 1 inch sheet cake pan at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until cake test done.
- Meanwhile, prepare icing. Combine 1/4 lb. margarine, 2 tablespoons cola and 3 teaspoons cocoa in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat and blend in confectioners sugar and nuts. While still hot pour over hot cake.
You may also like
Add Your Comment