- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Red clover blossoms add a little color and an interesting flavor to this cornbread.
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter an 8 inch square pan.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg and add the milk or yogurt, honey and oil. Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring just until mixed.
- Fold in the clover blossoms.
- Spread in the baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden and the center is firm.
You may also like
Add Your Comment