- Cooking Time: 30-35 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Place in layers separated by waxed paper in an airtight container. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Stir in flour.
- Shape dough into 24 balls, place one ball in each cup of a greased mini muffin tin.
- Press dough evenly against bottom and side of muffin cups.
- To make filling, beat together egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and a dash of salt until smooth. Stir in cranberries and pecans.
- Spoon filling into pastry lined muffin cups.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Cool. Remove from pan.
You may also like
Add Your Comment