- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
A no-bake pie that is so simple to make and delicious to eat.
- Drain peaches, reserving syrup. Set aside 5 slices for garnish; dice remaining peaches.
- Add water to syrup to make 2 cups; combine with 1 package vanilla pudding and 1 package peach gelatin in saucepan.
- Cook an stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Pour into bowl; chill well.
- Blend in 2 cups prepared Dream Whip. Fold in diced peaches. Spoon into pie shell.
- Chill 2 hours. Garnish.
You may also like
Add Your Comment