- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Serve with sour cream.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine beef, onions, salt and pepper. Break up beef with spoon and cook until browned. Drain.
- Return to heat and add tomato sauce, 1/2 cup water, and half the can of tomato soup. Mix well.
- Add rice and stir. Remove from heat.
- Lightly spray Crock pot with cooking spray. Place half the meat mixture, then half the cabbage followed by half the sauerkraut.
- Repeat layers, ending with the sauerkraut. Do not stir.
- Mix the 1/3 cup of water with the last half can of the tomato soup and drizzle over the top of the sauerkraut.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours, until bubbling and heated through.
You may also like
Add Your Comment