- Cooking Time: 40-45 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Serve warm with whipped cream.
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup brown sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add butter, set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and remaining brown sugar.
- Stir in milk until smooth. Add dates and walnuts.
- Pour hot brown sugar syrup into 8 inch baking pan.
- Spoon batter over syrup.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean in center.
You may also like
Add Your Comment