- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the flour. Put the remaining 2 1/4 cups flour in a large bowl and add 3 tablespoons sugar, salt and yeast. Mix together.
- Heat milk, water, and butter together on stove top or in microwave until butter is melted and mixture is hot to touch.
- Add this mixture to the flour mixture along with the egg. Mix all these ingredients together until a soft, elastic dough forms. Add the reserved 1/2 cup of flour a little at a time when/if necessary.
- Place dough on a floured surface and knead for 3-4 minutes. Place in a lightly oiled bowl and let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Roll dough out into a 14 x 8 rectangle and spread softened butter on top. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly. Roll tightly.
- Cut into 8-12 even slices and place on a 9 inch round greased baking dish. Cover and allow to double in size.
- Bake rolls at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
You may also like
Add Your Comment