- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
A family favorite!
- Combine cornstarch and sugar in a pan. Add eggs stirring well. Add milk slowly, stirring well as being added. Add butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla. Cool.
- Sprinkle Reese Cups (desired amount) on the bottom of the pie crust. Pour in pudding mixture.
- When pie is completely cooled, top with Cool Whip and remaining Reese Cups.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
You may also like
Add Your Comment