- Cooking Time: 30-35 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Makes 16 (2 1/4 inch) squares.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a small saucepan. combine butter, sugar and water. Bring just to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Add 1 cup chocolate morsels and vanilla extract. Stir until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually blend in flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup chocolate morsels and the nuts.
- Spread in greased 9 inch square baking pan. Bake 30 -35 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into 2 1/4 inch squares.
You may also like
Add Your Comment