- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
Dust with powdered sugar after baking.
- Cut shortening into flour until the texture of mix is crumbly.
- Add 4 tablespoons water and work into a dough.
- On floured surface roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut 4 inch circles, the recipe should yield eight circles.
- Put 3/4 tablespoon of preserves in the center of each circle then fold circle in half. Crimp edges of half circle with tines of fork to seal.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
You may also like
Add Your Comment