- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: medium
Served at Woolworth's Stores so this makes a lot.
- To make crust, blend graham cracker crumbs with melted margarine and sugar.
- Press all but eight ounces around sides and bottom of full size steam table pan saving remainder for top of cake.
- To make filling: cream together sugar and cream cheese. Add vanilla and mix another three minutes. Scrape once during mixing.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add cold water. Cool to 75 degrees. Do not allow to congeal.
- Chill mixing bowl and wire whip. Whip milk about three minutes until it peaks. Add gelatin mixture and mix 30 seconds.
- Add cream cheese mixture and mix 30 seconds. Pour into crumb lined pan.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over top of cheese mixture and should be about 1/4 inch form top of pan.
- Refrigerate overnight.
You may also like
Add Your Comment