- Cooking Time: 90 min.
- Difficulty: easy
An easy delicious meal that bakes in casserole dish
- Trim excess fat from chops; roll in flour.
- Brown chops and garlic in hot fat over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes. in 11.5 x 7.5 x 1.5 inch baking pan.
- Top with browned chops.
- Separate onion slices into rings; place over chops.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over all. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven about one and one-half hours.
You may also like
Add Your Comment