- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Difficulty: easy
An attractive versatile dessert that is perfect for any occasion.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and egg. Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Press into a greased pizza pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or till light brown.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk together until smooth. Spread over cooled crust.
- Arrange fresh or canned fruit pieces over cream cheese in desired design.
- In a sauce pan, bring 2 cups fruit juice, 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, and Jello to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook until clear.
- Cool glaze and dribble over fruit. Refrigerate until serving.
You may also like
Add Your Comment