- Cooking Time: 45-50 min.
- Difficulty: medium
Makes 10-12 servings.
- Melt chocolate with butter over low heat, stir until blended. Remove from heat; gradually blend in milk.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt thoroughly, beat in eggs and vanilla. Gradually blend in chocolate mixture. Pour into pie shell.
- Mix coconut and nuts, sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 to 50 minute or until top is puffed and browned (filling will be soft but will set while cooling). Cool 4 hours or more.
- Note: If topping browns too quickly, cover loosely with foil, during the last 15 minute of baking to prevent over browning.
You may also like
Add Your Comment