- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
You could make many variations of this recipe using different flavors of Jell-O.
- Dissolve a package of Lemon Jell-O in half a pint of boiling water.
- Add one-half pint of canned pineapple juice.
- When a cold liquid, whip to the consistency of heavy whipped cream.
- Have two cups of cold boiled rice cooked dry. Fold the rice into the whipped Jell-O.
- Add one cup whipped cream, four tablespoons sugar, and salt to taste.
- Set in cold place to harden.
You may also like
Add Your Comment