- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
- Peel potatoes and dice them into bite size pieces. Place ham hock and potatoes into a large pot.
- Dice onion and place with the ham hock and potatoes. Cook on medium high.
- While this is cooking, mix 2 eggs and add flour as if you were making pie dough. Roll out on a floured surface and cut into 1/2 inch squares.
- When the potatoes are almost done, pull out the ham hock to cool. Shake off excess flour from the pot pie and slowly add to the pot.
- Pick meat off the ham hock and place back in the pot.
- When potatoes and pot pies are done add the Great Northern Beans and simmer for awhile. Salt and pepper to taste.
You may also like
Add Your Comment