- Cooking Time: 30-35 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Old fashioned spiced cookie bar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a bowl, combine flour, spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- With a mixer, beat together margarine, eggs, and sugar until fluffy. Beat in syrup.
- Either by mixer or by hand, mix in flour mixture until blended. Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake until golden brown around 30-35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Cut into bars.
You may also like
Add Your Comment