- Cooking Time: 12-15 min.
- Difficulty: easy
The perfect sweet and salty party snack
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels and pecans; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, stir in honey until well blended.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat. Spread on two greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until mixture is lightly glazed, stirring occasionally.
- Cool in pan for 3 minutes; remove from pan and spread on waxed paper to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
You may also like
Add Your Comment