- Cooking Time: 30-35 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A sifter can be used to distribute the powdered sugar evenly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 inch round pan.
- In medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into the batter alternately with the milk. (If batter is too stiff, a tablespoon or two of milk may be added.)
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven, until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack, then turn out onto a serving plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar right before serving.
You may also like
Add Your Comment