- Cooking Time: 30-40 min.
- Difficulty: easy
Hearty casserole perfect for any cowboy!
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with onions and bell peppers. Add taco seasoning. Stir until combined.
- In bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and 4 oz. of cheese.
- In another bowl, combine the biscuit mix and milk, mix to form a dough. Put dough in bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Place meat on top of dough, top with tomatoes, jalapenos, sour cream mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until edges of dough are lightly brown and cheese is good and melted.
You may also like
Add Your Comment