- Cooking Time: 18-20 min.
- Difficulty: easy
A large spiced chewy cookie
- In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Add molasses and eggs, mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, cloves and ginger. Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Shape 1/4 cupful of dough into ball, and roll into sugar. Place 4 cookies on a greased baking sheet at a time.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until edges are set. Remove and cool.
You may also like
Add Your Comment