- Cooking Time:
- Difficulty: easy
With fresh eggs, this makes pretty yellow noodles.
- Beat the egg yolks with the whole eggs until very light. Beat in salt and water.
- Stir in flour and work with hands until blended. Divide dough into 2 parts.
- Roll out each part as thin as possible on lightly floured board.
- Let dry until partially dry (like chamois skin). Roll up like jelly roll and cut into strips of any desired width.
- Shake out strips (unroll) and allow them to finish drying before using or storing.
You may also like
Add Your Comment